Stationary Subscription | Papergang

#Papergang 


Papergang Stationary Subscription Ohh Deer Kaleidoscope Peonies


 Papergang is a monthly stationary subscription box from Ohh Deer- a gorgeous and quirky stationary brand. I first found out about it when the lovely Sophie from SophiesNoteBook blogged about it. Her box was so pretty and the stationary was right up my street, so I decided to give it a go. Here's what I thought of the August box.


The packaging itself was really pretty. The parcel came in a marble effect sleeve and inside everything was neatly packaged in tissue paper, which gave a lovely first impression.


Papergang Stationary Subscription Ohh Deer  Kaleidoscope Peonies


Papergang Stationary Subscription Ohh Deer Kaleidoscope Peonies

Contents;


A4 Blue Marble Quarter Bound Notebook

This is the prettiest notebook I've ever owned. I was so happy when I saw it. It's got copper edging, lined paper inside and the most gorgeous cover ever. I can't wait to use it at uni in September. This in itself made the box worth it for me. It's such great quality and such a gorgeous design. 


Copper Washi Tape

I've never had washi tape before and don't 100% know what to do with it, but the fact it's copper makes it all okay. It's so pretty and it's nice to get something that you wouldn't normally buy, and try it out. I was really excited to get this too.


1 x Greeting Card

I got a little card which says Into The Wild on the front. Again, I wouldn't normally buy a card like this- which isn't designed for an occasion. It's a handy thing to have and it's nice to receive something you wouldn't normally buy yourself.


1 x Riso Printed Calendar 

Other than looking pretty I'm not too sure what to do with this one. It'll come in handy for insta, and it does satisfy my quota for nice pretty things.


Papergang Stationary Subscription Ohh Deer Kaleidoscope Peonies


I bought the one month subscription which cost £9.95. You could also sign up for three months at £29.00, six months for £56, or a twelve month subscription which would cost £109.95. The shipping cost is £1.95. 

If you would like to subscribe it would make my day if you used my unique referral link. This means that if two people subscribe I will receive a free box. If you subscribe you will also be given a unique referral link which you can share with your friends and family. This is not a sponsored post.


I would love to know your favourite subscription boxes below.



Follow me over on  Follow  to never miss a post


Instagram | Twitter