Pull & Bear Haul: Lisbon Edit

Pull & Bear Haul


Pull and Bear Lisbon Haul Kaleidoscope Peonies

When I was in Lisbon last weekend I got weirdly excited about one thing: a massive Pull & Bear shop. Sad times, I know. I first discovered Pull & Bear when I moved to Liverpool for University, and it's become one of my favourite brands. I manically ran round the shop (as bf was in tow) and picked up some great basics. I love basics. 



Striped Jumper Pull and Bear  Kaleidoscope Peonies

One of the first things I grabbed was this striped sweater. Most perfect jumper ever. I don't know why I love stripes but all forms of black and white stripes just make me happy. It's baggy, oversized and so comfy. I have a weird thing with jumpers that when I find one I love I literally never take it off- this will valiantly replace the last. RIP Topshop Jumper.


Black t shirt Pull and Bear Kaleidoscope Peonies

This black tee doesn't look like much, but it is the comfiest, softest material ever. I love a good black or white tee and this one is just great. Not too much more to say really. 


Black midi dress Pull and Bear Kaleidoscope Peonies

I love the high neck style, I love the midi length, I love the soft material. I really like this dress. I got it with uni in mind- not too dressy, easy to accessorize differently and wear again and again. Simple style is the one.


Graphic tee Pull and Bear Kaleidoscope Peonies

Obviously the best till last. A baggy white graphic tee. Which has a milk carton on, and it's price. I like. 


Pull and Bear Haul Lisbon Kaleidoscope Peonies

Apart from Pull & Bear (obvs a highlight) Lisbon was vibrant, arty and had amazing food. A little guide to Lisbon and everything we got up to will be up soon. Spoiler: we ate alot of custard tarts. I'm talking for breaky, lunch, dinner and just treats. It got intense.


Follow me on  Follow  to never miss a post, and make my day :)


k x 

Instagram | Twitter